Some organisations have more in place than others and this is one particular factor that our pricing structure takes into account. The price also depends on the project and/or task and ODOS Business Solutions charges a consulting fee on an hourly, daily or per project basis.
• For smaller analysis projects done at our facilities, the cost is based on the actual hours spent on the project. The project proposal will include an estimate of the maximum hours for budgeting purposes. ODOS Business Solutions will then bill only the time actually spent on the project.
• If a project requires a visit to your facility, ODOS Business Solutions usually applies a daily fee. For any project requiring travel, ODOS Business Solutions may also bill for the actual costs incurred for related travel expenses.
• In some long-term projects, ODOS Business Solutions may utilise a fixed project fee. Please note the following:
• The exact fee will vary based on the expertise sought, the location of the consultant and other relevant factors. Our fee structure is in line with what you would expect to pay for similar professional services.
• Regardless of the project, ODOS Business Solutions will provide you with a written proposal outlining the costs. Work on the project can be initiated after your acceptance of the proposal and the issuance of a purchase order. Smaller projects can also be charged to a credit card.